About the School
Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh School, established in the year 2007 by the MSMS II Museum Trust, is a co-educational, English medium Senior Secondary School. Within a short span of 12 years MSBSS has carved a niche for itself in the educational milieu of Jaipur. It is set in the midst of 9 acres of lush green fields in a safe and healthy environment. The school is equipped with all modern amenities and provides excellent facilities for the all-round development of children through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities. The aim of the school is to provide value based education to the children in a stimulating environment where the natural curiosity of children can grow and make learning enjoyable and stress free.
Awards & Achievements
- GRIHA Council TERI Award : School is a recipient of the ‘Exemplary Performance Award’ by TERI (The Energy & Research Institute) for its commitment and excellent work in the areas of Energy and Water
Conservation, Waste Management, Green Architecture, Pollution and Plastic Free Campus and Community Services.
- Exemplary Contribution Award to Principal Mrs. Vaidehi Singh for Outstanding Support to Early Years by ECA
- The school received an award for III position in Rajasthan and Jaipur by the Education World India School Rankings (2018-19, 2019-20).
- The school received an award by Leading Schools of India.
- In the field of sports
- a) The school team bagged First position in CBSE West Zone Handball Tournament.
b) Silver Medal in CBSE West Zone Skating Tournament in Under-12.
c) Student bagged Gold Medal in Under 12 to 15 in ‘13th Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Championship’.
d) Student bagged Silver Medal in Under 18 to 21 in ‘13th Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Championship’.
- Young Writer Award 2019 for Story Writing was awarded to a student by White Falcon Publishing Company.
- Art Illustration of student selected at Delhi International Arts Festival (DIAF) to be published by Wisdom Tree Foundation.
- Diploma in French Language DELF A1, from Alliance Français (Institute of French Embassy) cleared by students.
- Diploma in French Language DELF A2, from Alliance Français (Institute of French Embassy) cleared by students.
- The school received Appreciation Certificate by Petroleum Conservation Research Association organised by CBSE.
- School received a Certificate of Commitment by Central Vigilance Commission and CBSE Certificate of Recognition – for FIT India.
- The pass percentage of Board exams in Classes X & XII was 100.